Relax in just a few drops with our CBD oil tailor-made for you.Ideal for:
- Their physical and mental well-being
- Calm down
- Stay "Zen"
- Find your calm and inner peace in just a few minutes
STOP minor anxieties and stress attacks, menstrual pain, muscle pain, migraines, disturbed sleep, concentration problems, irritable mood...
Our delicate drops in a 15ml bottle are available in 5%, 10% or 20% CBD in order to offer a dosage suitable for everyone. Also, you can choose the taste you prefer from our 100% natural fruit and plant extracts.
Take it everywhere thanks to its free little 100% hemp, hand-stitched pouch!
- MCT coconut oil : It is a coconut oil with Medium Chain Tryglicerides (fatty acids). These fatty acids (C8 and C10) are easy to digest and better absorbed by the body. In addition, this oil has the advantage of remaining liquid and not congealing at low temperatures.
- CBD hemp extract (cannabidiol) : We use +99% pure cannabidiol extract, therefore THC-free.
- Terpenes/Essential oils : These are olfactory and taste molecules present in the majority of plants including CBD. They essentially contribute perfume, smell and taste but also have interesting properties acting in synergy with CBD by increasing its potential and benefits ( pain, inflammation, bacterial and fungal infections, depression, anxiety, addiction...)
How to use our Sweetness Drops?
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Place a few drops under the tongue
- Leave under the tongue for 90 seconds before swallowing, this will allow better absorption.
What dosage to choose?
We advise you to start slowly and gradually and above all be attentive to your own feelings.
The principle of CBD is to work in harmony with our body to maintain a balance and not saturate it with CBD. By listening to your body, you can adjust the frequency or amount of CBD consumed based on what works best for you.
Bloom&Cie CBD oil is not a psychotropic drug and is not addictive.
If you are a little overwhelmed and you still have lots of questions, we invite you to contact Allison directly who will be happy to support you in a more personalized approach. Contact her directly at 0646842322
Precautions for use:
Do not exceed more than 50mg of CBD per day
Not recommended for children, pregnant and breastfeeding women.
May interact with certain medications, please consult a doctor or pharmacist.