Chocolate & CBD Mousse
Recipe for 4 people:
- 100g Organic Dark Chocolate 71% cocoa & 180mg CBD Bloom&Cie
- 60g Liquid whole cream
- 20g egg yolks (i.e. 1 yolk)
- 70g egg whites (i.e. 2 whites)
- 20g Muscovado sugar (or cane or white sugar)
- Chop the chocolate in a salad bowl and melt it in a bain-marie.
- Heat the cream.
- Delicately pour 1/3 of the hot cream into the center of the previously melted chocolate, describing small circles using a spatula.
- Mix vigorously to create an elastic, shiny core.
- Repeat this operation 2 times with the remaining cream.
- Keep this texture until the end of mixing.
- Add the egg yolk.
- At the same time, beat the egg whites like a bird's beak, adding a little sugar from the start and the rest at the end.
- Add 1/4 of the whipped whites to the chocolate cream, mix delicately with a spatula and finish by adding the rest of the whites without letting them fall.
- Prepare the chocolate mousse in the container of your choice, dividing it into 4 portions (i.e. 45mg of CBD per mousse).
- Reserve 12 hours in the refrigerator.
The Bloomettes' tip:
Before serving, let your creativity speak by adding toppings to your mousses, like here with crushed almonds. For even more deliciousness, don't hesitate to play with the different textures, by adding biscuit pieces, dried fruits, nuts or even fresh fruits like raspberries or strawberries!