Panna Cotta Chocolate & CBD
This delicious chocolate Panna Cotta recipe is very simple to make. It does not require a lot of technique or special know-how and uses a few ingredients that are very easy to find in all stores!
Rich and creamy, this treat will be the perfect dessert to gently end a meal and be soothed for several hours with 30mg of CBD per person!
Recipe for 6 people:
- 100g “Organic Dark Chocolate, 71% cocoa, 180mg CBD” Bloom&Cie
- 400g whole milk
- 100g Whole cream
- 40g Sugar
- 6g/3 sheets Gelatin
- Chop and melt the chocolate in a bain-marie.
- At the same time, heat the milk, cream and sugar to a boil.
- Add the previously soaked and drained gelatin to the hot cream.
- Pour 1/3 over the melted Bloom&Cie CBD Chocolate and emulsify to create a smooth and shiny core.
- Repeat this step 2 more times.
- Finish by mixing lightly to perfect the emulsion, taking care not to incorporate any air.
- Pour into the ramekins of your choice, if you make 6 portions this is equivalent to 30mg CBD/person.
- Then place in the refrigerator, ideally overnight.
The Bloomettes' tip:
Before serving, let your creativity shine by adding toppings to your panna cottas, like here with chocolate shavings and cocoa nibs. For even more deliciousness, don't hesitate to play with the different textures, by adding a fruit coulis or whipped cream!